About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
About the Role
The Business Development Analyst will support Pagaya’s US Originations team. The team is based in NY / LA and is tasked with developing relationships with loan originators and sourcing investments across sectors including auto, credit cards, mortgages and personal loans. The role reports to the Vice President of Originations and will be located in NY or LA.
- Responsible for driving the new growth opportunities for Pagaya through proactive, outbound business development activities such as: cold-calling and email campaigns
- Continually develop and maintain pipeline of potential partners through ongoing networking / business development activities
- Prepare materials for use in business development meetings using PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Attend meetings, call and/or industry events; provide summaries afterward and keep meticulous notes
- Identify and address internal processes that can be improved or automated
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, account management or business development
- General understanding of financial markets; industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite CRM tools
- High attention to detail
- Motivated and self-starter