HR & Recruiting Coordinator
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya Investments is looking to hire a HR & Recruiting Coordinator for its US offices. Candidates should have at least three years experience in an HR, People, or Talent role at a fast paced, growing company. This role will encompass hiring, compensation, culture, and office operations functions for the US division of Pagaya.
- People Operations: overseeing employee infrastructure, employee relations, benefits & compliance.
- Talent Development: assist employees in growing professionally.
- Talent Acquisition: strategize ways to optimize hiring as well as positioning Pagaya in the US markets.
- Culture Team: Foster a culture of fun, personal improvement, and efficiency.
- 3+ years experience in an HR, Talent, or People function
- Experience in a hyper growth / startup environment
- Ability to mediate and communicate with employees across a variety of professional verticals
- You know how to foster a culture of high performance and have experience tying individual/team performance to business results
- You are a proven leader for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You have experience developing frameworks around compensation – ideally at a growth or early stage public company
- Hebrew is a plus