Senior HR business Partner
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 150 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
Pagaya Investments is looking to hire a HR business partner for its US HQ. Candidates should have at least five years’ experience in HR roles at a fast paced, growing company. This role will encompass hiring, comp & ben, organizational development, L&D functions for the US division of Pagaya.
• People Operations: overseeing employee infrastructure, employee relations, benefits & compliance.
• Talent Development: assist managers and employees in growing professionally.
• Talent Acquisition: strategize ways to optimize hiring as well as positioning Pagaya in the US markets. This includes hands-on hiring.
• Culture: Foster a culture of fun, personal improvement, and efficiency.
• 5+ years’ experience in an HR, Talent, or People function
• Experience in a hyper growth / startup environment
• Ability to mediate and communicate with employees across a variety of professional verticals
• You know how to foster a culture of high performance and have experience tying individual/team performance to business results
• You are a proven leader for diversity and inclusion
• You have experience developing frameworks around compensation – ideally at a growth or early stage public companies.
• Background in a global company.
• Background in the financial industry is a plus.