Treasury Analyst – Capital Markets
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
About the Role
The Treasury Analyst is an integral part of the Capital Markets team and will be responsible for all cash management responsibilities including treasury related transactions, bank account management, reporting and driving special projects. Assist in the contribution to the design and development of processes, and best practices within the department.
The role represents an opportunity to grow alongside a burgeoning, global asset manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or something related
- 1 to 3+ years experience with Treasury related activities
- Passion for FinTech / emerging, data driven trends in the alternative asset management industry
- 5+ years experience with Treasury related activities
- Prior experience in capital markets, structured finance or credit desk