Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
About the Role
The Marketing and Research teams at Pagaya are agile and focused on strengthening the Pagaya brand and supporting our business groups. Working with other members of the team, the goals of the Content Marketing Manager are to:
- Create and update various pieces of sales collateral including pitch decks, one-pagers, booklets, and FAQs.
- Support demand generation efforts by creating longer-form content such as case studies, whitepapers, guides, infographics, research reports, videos, podcasts and more.
- Work with analysts to turn raw data into sales collateral and high impact thought leadership
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and business development teams to maximize the reach, engagement, and impact of content-driven campaigns.
- Create and update content on the firm and external websites in coordination with internal stakeholders and compliance
- Be a trusted advisor and creative voice to business leaders and investment professionals, communicating in a clear and concise way
- Highly advanced PowerPoint skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working across diverse formats: multimedia/video, web, blogs, social media, presentations, white papers and annotated charts
- Experience creating marketing content
- Ability to make the complex simple, and explain data through stories
- Macroeconomic, investment and capital markets knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping projects well documented and on track
- Ability to adjust tone and message to audiences across the spectrum of financial sophistication
- A consummate team player who seeks a highly rigorous and collegial environment