Junior Project/Product Manager
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
Pagaya is seeking a Junior Project/Product Manager to join the Pagaya R&D Team. This role works closely with a wide variety of internal teams, prospects, and partners.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 90 professionals with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets. The team manages over $1.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning leads and ideas into full-scale asset deployment systems.
- Identify multi-functional dependencies, unblock roadblocks and foresee and mitigate potential risks.
- Work closely with Pagaya’s different teams, facilitate resource planning, prioritization, and trade-off discussions.
- Identify the internal needs of the different Pagaya teams, and initiate new internal tools and systems.
- Maintain a clear and timely status of the different projects for upper management.
- Technological orientation, understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of modern project management methodologies - a must
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities - a must.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development - an advantage
- Experience working in regulated industries, Fintech - an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both in Hebrew and in English - a must.