About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Scope of work: AP, AR, Credit Card, and Bank reconciliations
- Experience from a start-up/ high-tech company
- Experience with Priority – a must
- English – high level, a must
- High level of understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Experience with complexed structured companies
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Certified Bookkeeper, Type 1, 2 & 3
- 4+ years’ experience as a bookkeeper
- System-oriented & Excel on a high level
- Global experience
- Month close experience
- Desire to take on new projects and challenges with enthusiasm