QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2016. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Own testing life cycle from planning to execution.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with developers and product managers.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude – a must
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
- Good coding skills – a must, Python (advantage)
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architecture
- Experience using AWS products like lambdas/ dynamo DB – advantage
- Experience with Dockers is an advantage
- Background experience working in a SaaS company is an advantage.