Junior Data Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.5B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
- Implement and enhance data processing pipelines.
- Make all Pagaya's data sources easily accessible for all data scientists/analysts (currently 30, and counting).
- Implement highly reliable, distributed data processing solutions - using the most relevant tools.
- Swim in the company's data, understand its content and lead the technical endeavors of retrieval of new data sources.
- Implement quick sanity-check inspections of data sources.
- BSc in CS/ IS (Honor role or equal experience)
- Good programming skills in Python - must
- Experience with working with data scientists - Strong advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies, Linux or VCS – Advantage
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player
- positive attitude!