Help Desk Specialist
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide helpdesk support, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems
- Ensure security through access controls and permission management
- Install and upgrade computer components and software
- Follow standard IT procedures, logging all IT interactions and administering helpdesk software
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude – a must
- Beginner level experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role from previous job or army experience – 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure (Lan / Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) Knowledge and troubleshooting of Mac and Windows Devices – a must
- Experience working directly with ticketing platforms High level of English and Hebrew – a must
- Well experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, Antivirus etc
Experience as an IT Helpdesk or onsite IT support in a start up environment
Working Knowledge with Active Directory and Office 365