Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Develop engineers on the team (4-6 engineers), helping them advance in their career
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Responsible on the development of Pagaya’s core systems, including high-performance, low-level code and feature rich, high-level services.
- Working side-by-side with managers from various disciplines on the day to day – Algorithmic researchers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- BSc in CS/ IS (Honor role)
- Excellent programming skills
- Minimum 5 years experience with Python and C++
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Linux environments
- Team leading experience – Strong Advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies – Advantage
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player