Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Be the backbone of the sales team, providing support to Sales Directors and assisting in all Back-Office operations
- Work closely with the sales team, act as a key accelerator to growth by operating smarter, faster and more effectively. Built processes and design metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale the Sales Team performance.
- Drive professional dialogue supported by KPI’s and other performance metrics.
- Dive deep into Salesforce, maintain data integrity and hygiene to ensure accurate insights impacting sales leadership’s strategic and tactics decision making, as such, you will oversee every piece of data that runs through Salesforce.
- Accelerate performance and revenue growth by delivering reports, dashboards, data analytic and other essential intelligence that will help Executive Management measure all activities across the funnel and improve effectiveness.
- Initiate and lead Sales related projects, communicate with multiple interfaces internally and liaison on behalf of the sales organization.
- A seasoned Sales Operations manager with 5+ years experience working in Sales or Revenue operations in a B2B sales organization.
- Experience working with Salesforce formula fields, workflows, custom views, reporting and dashboards.
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage a company’s database and documentation.
- Great attention to details.
- A focus on quality and precision.
- Reliable, focused, hard worker with the power to prioritize and multitask.
- Fluent English a Must.
- Nice to have
- Highly preferred: experience with finance, investment management, AdTech or other data-driven companies.
- Marketing skills and experience – Articulating powerful sales points and massages, improving sales presentations, and working with designers.
- B.Sc., finances, economics, business and marketing graduate cum laude or similar achievement.