Sales Project Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Manage and spearhead sales new projects for the global sales organization.
- Form and drive sales KPI’s for the Israel sales team.
- Create processes to improve sales operation and Investor relations.
- Support the ongoing needs of the Israel sales team.
- Identify risks and difficulties in sales processes and offer mitigation methods.
- At least 3 years of proven experience running significant sales-related projects or programs in international companies, preferably in the investment or financial sector or comparative experience.
- Proven experience in analyzing sales data and generating KPI’s.
- Significant Salesforce experience and a high level of knowledge of the system’s capabilities and weaknesses.
- Proven experience in creating sales know-how and training programs.
- Proven experience analyzing sales operational processes, identifying deficiencies, and driving solutions and mitigations.
- Proven experience influencing, leading, and getting things done.
- Able to independently learn new subjects and understand the impact on the day to day of an existing organization.
- Ability to write and present articulated documentation and processes in English
- High communication skills – Gathering information from colleagues and sharing action items and insights.
- Nice to have
- Highly preferred: experience with finance, investment management, AdTech or other data-driven companies.
- Marketing skills and experience – Articulating powerful sales points and massages, improving sales presentations, and working with designers.
- B.Sc., finances, economics, business and marketing graduate cum laude or similar achievement.