Senior HR partner
About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
We are looking for a senior HR Business Partner to join our happy and busy HR team and play a key role in shaping Pagaya to continuously be the employer of choice for our great employees
What’s the job all about
- Trusted advisor – Be a trusted advisor to employees and managers and support their d2d needs including managers coaching, team buildings and employee relations
- Sensing and surveys – Use your overall interactions with people together with structured sensing tools to obtain an ongoing holistic understanding of the organizational pulse and provide insights and action plans accordingly
- Systems and tools – Manage HR systems and tools and the overall integrity of our employee database
- Data savvy – Conduct periodic data analysis to provide organizational insights
- Employee life cycle – Design and manage employee lifecycle including onboarding programs, performance conversations, salary reviews, comp&ben philosophy, ofboarding and more
- Policies – Review, design, implement and execute existing and new company policies
- Recognitions – Design and manage our recognitions philosophy
- Continuously optimize the way we do things!
- Tell us what else you’d like to be doing 🙂
- Passionate for the HR profession, constantly benchmarking and bringing new knowledge
- Genuine curiosity, positivity and care for people
- 5+ years’ of experience as HR Manager or HR partner in fast-paced start-ups, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment. Additional experience from a large corporate company – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in psychology/human resources. MA in relevant fields an advantage
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technological environments
- Ability to consistently offer innovative initiatives to better ourselves and remain best in class employer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Both English and Hebrew
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.