Learning and Development Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
We are looking for a learning and development manager to join our happy and busy HR team and play a key role in shaping Pagaya to continuously be the employer of choice for our great employees
What’s the job all about
- End to end responsibility for the design, implementation and execution of Pagaya’s learning philosophy and solutions
- Training program – end to end management of global training programs from needs assessment to execution in both in company level and divisional level
- Training content – develop and produce training materials with internal subject matter experts and external vendors
- platforms – Manage learning platforms and technologies to provide repeatable and effective learning experience (LMS, gamification etc) with, easy access to all available materials
- Onboarding – design and implement new hires orientation Learning materials (e-learning and f2f)
- Managers community – Design and lead our manager’s training solutions, including training, enrichments, peer group forum and more
- Talent management – Design and lead career path and succession planning
What is needed from you:
- Passionate for the HR profession, constantly benchmarking and bringing new knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong program management capabilities
- Experience in Managing Learning programs in vast scale and hyper growth mode
- Vast and proven experience in planning, executing and leading large scale learning solutions with various interfaces
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field – i.e. Learning technologies/Social Science/Organizational behavior/psychology. Advantage to MBA or MA in a relevant field
- Ability to manage and be managed by multiple stakeholders and to work in collaboration with various internal and external partners
- Experience in working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.