Senior Project Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning leads and ideas into full scale asset deployment systems
- Identify multi-functional dependencies, unblock roadblocks and foresee and mitigate potential risks
- Work closely with Pagaya’s different teams, facilitate resource planning, prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Identify internal needs of the different Pagaya teams
- Maintain a clear and timely status of the different projects for upper management
- 5+ years of technical project/product management experience leading data-oriented software projects
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of modern project management methodologies – a must
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Experience working in regulated industries, fintech – an advantage