About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Manage and improve the Information requests, manual/semi automatic data analysis, daily reports (charge offs, late trace, CPR, hardships) processes
- Plan, create and present investment management recommendations to executive management
- On demand data analysis and reports for Pagaya’s business teams by means of python coding running on big data sets
- Automate reports and analysis using Python
- Plan, create and present reports in a professional manner to the company’s management
- Full responsibility for adding new partners to the current Infrastructure and performing verifications to all required docs that are aligned with requirements.
- Full responsibility for the monitoring of Pagaya’s portfolio- including performances analysis.
- B.Sc. graduate (economics, finances, statistics, mathematics or similar) with GPA 90+
- Experience with financial activities, such as consulting or investment
- Fast learner with proven experience of improving processes by means of coded automation (python)
- Very high level of English (verbal and written)
- Understanding of finances terms and financial markets
- Details oriented and meticulous but capable of summarizing complex information
- Capable of self management and delivery on time and on quality
- Friendly, cooperative and willing to learn and teach
- Experience in international accounting or consulting firms (big 5)
- Experience creating and presenting quantitative reports in English (written and in spreadsheet)
- Knowledge of general compliance terms and accounting standards (such as SOC2, AIMR reporting standards)